The ABBC Foundation aims to enhance the financial industry with blockchain technology by providing a blockchain platform for all users to smoothly transact cryptocurrencies. We aim to provide users with a secure and efficient crypto experience by allowing them to convert their ABBC coins into the token standard of their choice from one of the supported blockchains, simply called as a token swap.
A token swap involves exchanging token types between two parties from one blockchain to another. Swapping ABBC coins to other blockchain networks such as Fantom, Binance Smart Chain, Ethereum, Polygon, and Avalanche. can be done on the ABBC Swap portal.
This blog will explain how to swap ABBC to Fantom ABBC (FABBC). Fantom is an EVM-compatible, high-performance, scalable, and secure smart-contract platform. In contrast to other solutions, Fantom does not sacrifice security and decentralization for scalability. By using a leaderless Proof-of-Stake (PoS) protocol, Fantom offers exceptionally high levels of security.
Here’s a guide on how to convert ABBC for Fantom ABBC (FABBC):
- Enter the amount of ABBC you want to swap for FABBC.
- You need to check the gas fee required, then subtract it from the amount of ABBC you will receive.
- You should provide a higher input amount than the gas fee required.
- Click the SWAP button.
- Copy the amount, ABBC master wallet address (“abblockacnt”), and Memo to your Aladdin or Aladdin Pro wallet applications. There are two options for this to be done.
- The first option is to copy the exact amount, ABBC master wallet address, and Memo manually and paste them on your Aladdin or Aladdin Pro wallet application.
- The second option is to scan the QR code in which the master wallet address and the exact amount will automatically be provided on your Aladdin and Aladdin Pro wallet app. However, you will still be asked to manually provide the Memo. After following this step, you can proceed and send the transaction.
- Press the “SEND” button.
- Lastly, in order to submit your swap, copy the Transaction ID (TXID) and paste it onto the ABBC Swap page. As soon as you complete the transaction, you will receive a Request ID.
- Keep a copy of your Request ID as you need it to check your swap request’s status.
How to Swap From Fantom ABBC (FABBC) to Mainnet ABBC
- Enter the amount of FABBC that you wish to swap back to ABBC.
- Provide the receiving address which should be your ABBC mainnet address.
- You can find this on your Aladdin Wallet or Aladdin Pro wallet app.
- Click the SWAP button once done.
- Open your MetaMask wallet and select the custom token FABBC.
- Enter the following FABBC master wallet address: 0xAe4799e0CA4C1AC972932a448D7F3dbB205Baf5B.
- Ensure that you have copied the correct wallet address.
- Press SEND.
- Enter the exact amount of ABBC that you wish to swap.
- MetaMask will provide the TXID that you will use to finalize your swap request, Copy the TXID from your MetaMask and paste it onto the space provided on the ABBC Swap page.
- Click SUBMIT.
- As soon as you complete your transaction, you will be given a Request ID.
- Keep a copy of the Request ID as you need it to check your swap request’s status.
ABBC Swap is a platform that provides a user-friendly interface to the esteemed community where they can easily swap their ABBC Coins. Moreover, we recommend users to use Aladdin Wallet and Aladdin Pro Wallet for converting coins to other networks such as Fantom, Ethereum, Polygon, Avalanche, Binance Smart Chain.. To start swapping, visit https://abbcswap.com/.